V I E W I N G
Wednesday through Friday: 9 am – 6 pm and Saturday: 9 am – 2 pm
B U Y E R ‘ S P R E M I U M
Up to a € 100.000: hammer price plus 15% buyer’s premium (VAT included)
For the amount above € 100.000: 12% buyer’s premium (VAT included)
In addition to our „General Terms and Condition“ we would like to point out that the following further „Announcements and supplemental Conditions“ apply for our sales of „Classic Cars“ that you will find at the end of our catalogs.
- Buyers' rates for the sale of historic automobiles
- Announcements and supplemental conditions - Classic car auction sales
- Bid increments - Classic cars and automobilia
I N F O R M A T I O N A N D C O N T A C T
Tel. +43 1 515 60 – 428 or email at email@example.com
I M P O R T A N T
• All cars and motorbikes in the sale have not undergone a technical inspection by Dorotheum, the sellers or others and are being sold as is.
• We highly recommend to inspect the vehicles yourself in person or trust an knowledgeable person or expert to do so on your behalf.
• Dorotheum does not guarantee the full presence of paperwork, keys, accessories. The lots on offer are all used vehicles and collector’s items, some of considerable age.
• All information and descriptions in the catalog are supplied without liability. Humans make mistakes and with 70+ vehicles it would be a miracle if there were no mistakes.
P I C K U P
All items must be collected by July 23 or will be moved into storage at buyer‘s expense
COVID19 – I N F O R M A T I O N (UPDATE 29 June 2021)
Due to the circumstances we kindly ask you to consider the following guidelines:
1. Access to the sales room will only be granted to registered bidders with a bidding paddle. With no exception no one else will be allowed into the room.
2. To attend the auction bidder will have to prove they are either vaccinated, tested negative or have recovered from a Covid-infection and will need to wear an FFP 2 face mask.
If restrictions will be lifted by the Austrian authorities we will inform you through our website.
We strongly advise everyone to consider to either bid over the telephone or place an absentee bid in advance.
Thank you for your understanding!